An application for retirement in PL submitted in the UK


This package includes:

– Setting up a PTA (Personal Tax Account) account

– Presentation of the statement on retirement, eligible years and the amount of retirement earned in the UK.

– Submission of the pension claim in PL by HMRC.

– Filling out the pension claim to PL on the HMRC form.


Note: You can apply for a pension at any time

we are entitled to this benefit in PL. HMRC is not responsible for these requests. This

the customer must already have years converted in ZUS / KRUS or accumulated

documents for these years to be converted and attach them to the application. HMRC is

only an intermediary who sends these documents to the Provincial Office in

You should also remember to make sure that your ZUS branch does not require
from you that you must apply for a pension in PL for at least 1 day

to leave your job in the UK and present this day as the end of work day

applying for retirement. HMRC and we are not responsible for rejected applications

by ZUS / KRUS for the lack of relevant documents or failure to comply

criteria imposed in PL.